Attention RTF Trainer shoppers

I was out browsing around the Internet and I tripped across some really, really good deals on Thunder Tiger Ready-to-Fly trainer packages over at eHobbies.com:

Tiger Trainer .60 Super Combo - $279.99

Tiger Trainer .40 Mk II Super Combo - $229.99

Pegasus .40 Super Combo - $219.99

The Tiger Trainer .60 Super Combo includes a Thunder Tiger GP-61 engine and an Airtronics VG400 radio system pre-installed. The Tiger Trainer .40 Mk II Super Combo includes the Thunder Tiger GP-42 engine and an Airtronics Vanguard radio system pre-installed. The Pegasus .40 Super Combo package may be the best deal of all. The Pegasus has a semi-symetrical airfoil and includes the Thunder Tiger GP-42 engine and a Hitec radio system pre-installed.

All three of these packages are very high quality airframes combined with excellent, easy-to-tune engines and high quality radio systems. All three of these are nice looking and are also really, really good values compared to other RTF trainer packages.

I'm not sure what got into eHobbies.com, but it's nice to see them offering an outstanding value for Thunder Tiger Super Combo trainer packages!

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Somebody was kind enough to point out that eHobbies lists the $99.99 Thunder Tiger flight tote as a "required option" for the Tiger Trainer .60 Super Combo.

You do not, in fact, have to order the flight tote combo in order to purchase any of the trainer super combos. eHobbies simply doesn't want to sell a .60-sized glow motor and imply that it's OK to start it by hand. For obvious legal reasons, they are encouraging the purchase of the flight tote with the electric starter.

You don't have to purchase another item to get any of the three RTF super combo packages that I mentioned in my original post.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Paasch