B-25 bomber kit?

Anyone know of any good kits of a B-25?
Reply to
NVHLVNOP
Contact Laser Lizzard for a Ziroli short kit, get the plans, cowls and canopies from Ziroli and start building.

me
Wing Manufacturing makes a mid-size kit, otherwise the Ziroli B-25 from plans or a kit from one of the kit cutters is the way to go assuming your pockets are that deep!
Reply to
bipeman
Reply to
Bill Fulmer
Marutakas are beautiful kits but you have to like to build...a lot!
Don
Reply to
Don Hatten
Built one of these a few years ago. Great looker and flyer. I had Saito 50's on mine.
Reply to
David
These were also marketed by Royal, ... and similar to the old "Pilot" kits from Japan...
It builds to a beaut model, (but NOT a "quick build" - lots of real model building here) ... and they fly very well...
Dave
Reply to
dgamblin
I'd go with the Lazer Lizard short kit. All the cut parts are there. you only need to supply sheet and stick stock, plans, and ziroli supplied parts like cowls, canopies. etc. I have his Ziroli P-38 short kit. Great job.
John
Reply to
John Thompson
It's not often when you find a real bargain. Laser Lizard short kits qualify.
Reply to
me
Never built one, but its another option.
-- Eric Kler Fubar Hill -

____
Reply to
Eric Kler
Go to RCU, and look under "Warbirds and Warplanes", and look for this thread: "Pictures-KMP's New Hawker Hurricane MK1"......there is mention of a B-25 80" ARF that will be available around Feb. -March of 2004...Best to contact these people to find out more about it...Please post here if you find out more info on it....Believe it comes with retracts...List price is $599.95...Good luck
Jimmy Bananas
Reply to
JBonaRC
Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with Dan Palmer's plans? He's at:
He has an inch-to-the-foot B-25 plan that I'm considering.
Thanks, Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Weisend
I have his Tigercat plan. If the Mitchell is true to form, his plan will be extremely detailed. You'll have no hope of hitting his target weights and you'll be cutting out all the multitude of intricate parts for a long time.
They are gorgeous plans. In my experience way over engineered for the purposes of a model that will fly.
Chris
Jeff Weisend wrote:
Reply to
Chris Spierings
anybody know where i can get plans for a b-36 peacemaker rc airplane?
Reply to
rocketbuff05
No -- but if you find some, post their location here!
This would be a prohibitively complex model to build for glow power -- just getting the 6th engine running before the 1st engine overheats would be a trial. But with small electric motors it'd be manageable, although still a job and a half.
Reply to
Tim Wescott
There are 2 sets of plans on Ebay for about $22.00 wing span 115" or try here
this ones the same size and is $10.00 and I'm sure all these plans are the same . ........Tom
Reply to
E.A.F.