Bladerunner 2 Cheapo RC 'copter

I have just bought a really cheap £60 indoor rc chopper as I have always had an interest but can not afford or have the experience to get a better model...

Anyway it said on the website it should fly up to 10 mins but in reality the batter lasts for 20 mins or so but you can only actually fly it for about 40 seconds as the rest of the time there doesn't seem to be enough power to stay off the ground....

All I am after is someone who has bought one of these to give their opinion and how long they can really fly for....and when I mean fly I mean fly up to the ceiling and not to half a foot off the ground...

Cheers!....

-- The Zero ST

Reply to
Craig Coope