Boats are airplane oriented??????

We should start a campaign to make Tower Hobbies rename their airplane oriented daily sale page, the boat oriented daily sale page ! ! ! ! !

I was just there........ out of 84 items on the "airplane" page, 45 were boating junk. Tower's even got the temerity to place a 75Mhz ground only Novak receiver on the "airplane" page.

SHHHHEEEEEESSSSHHHHH ! ! ! !

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

I was just there........ out of 84 items on the "airplane" page, 45 were boating junk. Tower's even got the temerity to place a 75Mhz ground only Novak receiver on the "airplane" page.

SHHHHEEEEEESSSSHHHHH ! ! ! !

At least they split out the majority of the car stuff.

I applaud the effort, as it would be much easier for them if it was all on one page.

A wise man said, "It could be raining hundred dollar bills and someone would complain that it was not also raining twenties."

Reply to
Carrell