Tower Hobbies shortchanges us air guys!

Has anyone else ever noticed how many items are in the 'car/truck' daily sale page versus the 'aircraft' page???????? Today's pages show

72 items on the air page and 209 on the car page!!!!!

And, have you noticed that all sorts of boat crap is listed on the 'aircraft' page???????? Today, 23 of the 72 items are for boats!!!!

We should all hit the Tower comment page to get fair treatment!!!!

David

Reply to
David AMA40795 / KC5UH

So??? The cars and trucks probably outsell airplanes by a considerable margin. They're gonna advertise products in proportion to what they sell. If it offends you, look at the airplane stuff and ignore everything else.

Morris

Reply to
Morris Lee

Reply to
Black Cloud

While I prefer the planes, there is on irrefutable advantage to the boats and vehicles: YOU CAN OPERATE THEM WHEN IT'S WINDY! I look at the weather report, and if it's calm - great! I fly. if it ain't - great! I drive.

Reply to
James Calivar

Reply to
ROBBY