Cessna Agwagon plans?

In quatrain 5-97, Nostradamus predicted that on Fri, 09 Feb 2007 10:30:07

-0500, in message , Dr.zara would say:

I'm not sure what size you want, but RCM has plans (#365) for an Agwagon that requires a .40-.45 2-stroke and has a wingspan of 60 1/2".

I'm also not sure if this link will work, but you can take a look at:

Watch the length of the link -- it should all be one line.

HTH, good luck, and please keep us posted on your progress, Vicki

Reply to
PRose

Reply to
agpete