Crashed one of my favorite planes today!!

Well... I crashed one of my favorite planes today ( cause is yet to be determined :-( It was a Scopio Falco slope glider that I had put a Magnum .15 engine on. Got it from Tower in 1988. The little plane flew great and was very aerobatic for a slope glider with a 70" wingspan. Flew for about 7 minutes on a 2 oz tank. At 7 minutes I would climb to 500 + feet with what fuel was left and then glide down to a landing. That big wing (very thin) really made a nice whistling sound as it passed over head on its glide down, especially in humid weather.

I'd like to replace this plane with something similar. Anyone know of a slope glider / plane similar to the Scorpio Falco.

specs. Slope glider/plane not a flat bottom wing around 3 lb. good for a .15 size engine large wingspan preferably wood construction

I also have a OS .25 sitting around if anyone has a similar or fun .25 size plane in mind. I like haveing at least one plane that is a little more economical on the fuel.

Reply to
kodi946