Crop duster drawings

If I were to build a plane, can anybody suggest drawings for a good model?

This is what I am thinking of: A slow flying model with some personality of its own, for example a crop duster. Good flying characteristics at low speeds, no need to fly inverted. Size a span of around 2 meter (6 feet eight). Most 1/4 sized would be too big but I suppose you could reduce wing profiles and other important details on a decent copier.

Thanks for any answer Anders

Reply to
Anders F

You couldn't go wrong with a Agwagon. PLENTY of personality!

That is a plane so ugly, that it is cute. (in an ugly kind of way) :-)

How about the airplane in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome? Gets my vote for oneof the most unusual airplanes in wide use.http://www.aamb.com.au/AIRTRUK.HTMJim in NC

Reply to
Morgans

Thanks, it looks great.

But could that be the true wing profile? It looks almost symetric.

How

Reply to
Anders F

If you want an "Unusual" crop duster, check out the Transavia PL-12 Airtruk (spelling is correct ). If you are interested let me know - I have a set of cad drawn plans for a 40 size (about 68" wingspan ) that can easly be enlarged to whatever size you want. One thing about this plane - because of the short coupling between the nose wheel and mains, it needs to be flown from a paved runway.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

Thanks, it looks like fun but I think I prefere the Agwagon. Still, with that curious configuration, what is it like to fly? Besides being sensitive on start and landing. I am just curious.

Anders

Reply to
Anders F

I recall this one! I like it, just not as much as my Pawnee...

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

Flys like a cross between a trainer and a 4* The plane is HIGHLY aerobatic, yet is almost impossible to stall. I have had the plane at a

45 degree angle AT IDLE, and it just keeps mushing along.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli