Decent, Cheap, 2 Channel Receiver for Motor Control?

I just picked up a couple more powered gliders of the same design as
my "Vulcan." The new version, called the "B-4", has the same airframe
and appears to have the same motors, but the radio has a range of only
about 100' (450' claimed) and is 45mhz, so I can't use the better
transmitters from the older version I have. So, is there an aftermarket
receiver that's inexpensive, will power twin 180 motors instead of
servos, and runs in the usual 27mhz channel range?
Reply to
mjc1

Site Timeline