Depron source in Dallas?

Anyone know of a source for sheets of Depron, Ultrafoam or Tufflite in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area?

Thanks.

Reply to
propbuster2

Try Mike's Hobby Shop. I think he's in Irving. INCREDIBLE shop. If you haven't been there, GO!!!

Reply to
Jim Slaughter

Mike's is in Carrolton, Right off I35 and just north of Beltline. As of yesterday he had a big box of Depron in stock. Plus lots of carbon rods. Good luck, great Hobby store!

Reply to
Craig