DIY RC radios?

I think you learn more by thoroughly researching this sort of thing yourself. You've got all the details you need. Go to work.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Oh, yes I do.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Ray Haddad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Prove it. Buck up or shut up.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

In other words. Ray doesn't know what he is talking about at all.

Ray is the one who insists everyone else is wrong, but he won't provide the links to any documentation to prove it. That's because he can't prove it.

This is a clear case of trolling.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Even in school, I never asked anyone to do my homework. How utterly embarrassing for you.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Learn, Grasshopper. Learn.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

No Ray, It's not embarrassing to me. It should be for you since you keep making false claims and won't prove your statements.

Reply to
Vance Howard

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 03:51:03 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote in :

You don't even know your own mind. You said that you were done arguing and that I could have the last word:

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:57:01 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote in :

The only verifiably true thing you've said in this thread is that I'd have fun by going back to your "official" first post. That was delightful.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Since when is it up to me to prove anything? I, and everyone here, was asked a question. You can pretend all you want that what I say is not true but the burden of proof is a silly demand to make just because you want to believe otherwise. Grow up, mate. Use your overpowering skills to find the right answer for yourself. Stop whining.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

:

And then you went and spoiled it by having last WORDS. Are you finished playing games now, Martin?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

I am not whining. I am waiting for you to provide proof of what you say. It is up to you to prove what you say is correct. Not the person you are talking to. You have repeatedly made false statements and you won't prove them correct. Because you can't.

Reply to
Vance Howard

Ray Haddad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I once climbed Mt Everst. Wonderful view. Damned cold though.

If someone questions this assertion, who has the burden of proof?

You have made the assertion that I and others are wrong in our reading of AMA and FCC refulations. Who has the burden of proof?

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 10:06:05 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote in :

Nope. If you keep acting like a fool, I'll keep laughing at you. You clearly aren't done arguing, despite your announced intention to do so:

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:57:01 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote in :

You don't even know your own mind, let alone the FCC or AMA regulations.

But it's been fun. This is the most entertaining thread we've had in a long time. Thanks for the laughs!

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Prove I am wrong. Absolutely nothing I have stated here is incorrect. Not a thing.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Nonsense. I made a statement in answer to your question. YOU have chosent to dispute me. It's not up to me to prove a thing. Deal.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Does this remind you of the battery tab (solder or spot weld) debacle of 20 years ago? I was right then and was proven right time and again. So was Red. We both caught heaps of abuse from guys just like you who think they know better.

The trouble with this thread is you are all only looking for a YES answer and not the right answer. You haven't the experience to know better. There is one guy here who does and he's suddenly gone silent.

I don't think he has the stomach for your abusive behavior.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 12:20:16 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote in :

No, it does not remind me of that one bit.

Congratulations on having made the right call once in the past. I wouldn't have predicted that based on your current performance.

Someone who doesn't know that the Gold Sticker program is over and that, even when it was running, had nothing to do with

2.4 GhZ, deserves some reproach for not understanding what he is saying.

Before he did, he indicated that he disagreed with you.

Shame on me! I guess I'll have to take back all the mean things I said ... about him.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Ray Haddad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Than why do YOU keep disputing the information I post from both AMA and FCC regulations?

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

Ray Haddad wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I run into this argument all the time. Someone is ridiculed and later proven right. Then, someone (else) is riducled and claims that because the first ridicule was proven unjustified, this ridicule must therefore also be unjustified.

Maybe I should warn you, I'm experienced at debating controversial subjects online. I'm an amateur scientist as well as student of critical thinking and logic. I know how to back up my claims with verifiable evidence. I do my research before I open my mouth.

I am STILL searching regulations and I have yet to find ANYTHING that supports your assertions. Not even close.

The only thing you've managed to do well so far is to keep moving the goal posts.

Brian

Reply to
Skywise

Because for everything you cite that says you CAN do it, there is an oversight on HOW you can do it. This is a complex issue beyon the scope of this newgroup.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad