FA (UK only) Plantraco Butterfly indoor R/C plane - complete set VGC

Hi,

I'm auctioning my Plantraco Butterfly indoor living room R/C plane complete and in VGC. The eBay auction ID is 250468983243 and the auction currently stands at =A322 which is a steal if you look at the new price on the Plantraco website. Get ready for those autumn indoor sessions with this lovely plane.

Auction blurb follows below.

Thanks for your attention,

Mike

This is an auction for a Plantraco Butterfly indoor R/C model aircraft complete with all accessories in good flying order and fully working condition.

Weighing only a couple of grammes complete with the tiny Plantraco battery, this model aeroplane is small enough to literally fly within your own living room. This is one of the original Plantraco sets which I imported from the USA and it is compete and contained within the makers' bespoke aluminium hangar / travelling case. The auction comprises all of the following equipment :

  • Plantraco R/C Butterfly ready to fly with installed RX/ESC, motor and rudder actuator * Bespoke aluminium hangar / travelling case * Special version of FMS flight simulator software CD for PC includes instruction video for plane * Cable to connect TX to PC for above * "BAHOMA" style LIPO battery * TX with integral flight battery charger * Instructions

I'll even throw in the 4 off AA size pen cells required to operate the TX / flight cell charger (see pix for flight cell being charged in TX compartment with charge LED glowing).

Reply to
MD

Hi Mike, Are you Sri Lanka? I am really interested in buying this you plane, battery and the charger.

Call me 0777-319573 Harsha

Thank you, Harsha

Reply to
Harsha