FS JR XF421 EX radio, receiver charging cube ch 34

Hello ALL, I have for sale if anyone is interested the above radio that i yanked(GENTLY) out of my P51 PTS the only problem is that i cut about

1/2 inch if the antenna.. thats why i am only asking $70. I am sure if that price is outta line someone will let me know... what you will get: 1 RADIO 2 RECEIVER ON CH34 3 POWER CUBE 4 OWNERS MANUAL Used once, great condition physically no scratches dents etc... if anyone wants it or want pics drop me a line on my email addy .advertised on rc universe as well... or will be .. shortly.. thanks.
Reply to
Gig