FS JR XF421 EX radio, receiver charging cube ch 34

Hello ALL,
I have for sale if anyone is interested the above radio that i
yanked(GENTLY) out of my P51 PTS the only problem is that i cut about
1/2 inch if the antenna.. thats why i am only asking $70. I am sure if
that price is outta line someone will let me know... what you will
get:
1 RADIO
2 RECEIVER ON CH34
3 POWER CUBE
4 OWNERS MANUAL
Used once, great condition physically no scratches dents
etc... if anyone wants it or want pics drop me a line on my email
addy .advertised on rc universe as well... or will be .. shortly..
thanks.
Reply to
Gig

Site Timeline