Goldberg Instructions Download Now Free

It's been a while since I last checked. I always wondered why Great Planes allowed you to download their model instruction manuals free, but Goldberg charged a couple bucks to do so.

That's changed, tonight I downloaded their Falcon III and Eagle

400 ARF instructions. The Falcon download required I give them my name, address, phone and E-mail, but after given that, I was able to download their manual.
Reply to
High Plains Thumper

Just downloaded the Ultimate and Sukhoi instruction sets. Works for me!!!

Reply to
Richard

"Richard" wrote in news:n0eFe.2701 $ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

After looking over the Falcon III instructions, is convincing enough for a seasoned "1/2-A" / "A" flyer to build one, like it better than similar Great Planes offering.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper