Handbuilt aero-engines

These engines are now possibly lost in the mists of time, but it was my privilege to shoot this footage in person, long ago in 1992:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
__LIShDag

Fantastic. mk

Only one thing comes to mind.
Wow.
Thank you so much for posting that. -- Ray
Blarp wrote:

Sadly, Wim Hoek is no longer amongst us. His engines are on dispay in the Duch National Car Museum in Raamsdonksveer: http://www.louwmancollection.nl /
V12 in the works, by Rene Witteman. Pictures <http://www.modelbouwforum.nl/forums/stoom-techniek/63872-v12-modelmotor.html <http://www.modelbouwforum.nl/forums/algemeen-modelvliegen/74827-v12-motor-en-14-cylinder-stermotor.html
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:27:04 +0200, Ron van Sommeren

Hi Ron,
Thanks for the update, I did not know that.
Rumor was at least some of the engines were stolen and never recovered. I am very happy these gems still live on!
I will add this information. Thanks again!