Handbuilt aero-engines

These engines are now possibly lost in the mists of time, but it was my privilege to shoot this footage in person, long ago in 1992:

Blarp

Fantastic. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Only one thing comes to mind.

Wow.

Thank you so much for posting that.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

the Duch National Car Museum in Raamsdonksveer:

V12 in the works, by Rene Witteman. Pictures

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the update, I did not know that.

Rumor was at least some of the engines were stolen and never recovered. I am very happy these gems still live on!

I will add this information. Thanks again!

Reply to
Blarp