Hobbico TorqMaster LC 12V 7Amp Battery---Red??

Just picked up a new flight box battery and see that it's a lead-calcium battery, not lead-acid. What voltage should i set my constant voltage charger for with this chemistry? TIA

Scott

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

If you're using the Ace CVC, 13.8 VDC is recommended as the output voltage. The original setting of 14.2 VDC will "cook" the battery after a while... Ace had a memo on this some many moons ago..

Cheers,

Bill

Bill Fulmer

Actually a homebuilt CVC. I've reset it to 13.8 volts. Thanks for the info!

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc