How to change the frequency Futaba 7CAP

Hallo,
Is it possible to change , say for example the frequency of FUTABA 7CAP from 72MHZ to 40MHZ
If you can mail, me that would be great snipped-for-privacy@pondugula.com

Regards Bharat Pondugula
| Is it possible to change , say for example the frequency of FUTABA | 7CAP from 72MHZ to 40MHZ
No. The 7C does not have a module, so you cannot change the frequency band. In theory it's certainly possible, but it's not a simple matter of changing the crystals -- lots of stuff would have to be changed.
http://www.futabarc.com/faq/faq-6xsuper-q54.html
(If it were a 9C or 8U, you could, by buying a new module.)
My advice? Sell it (in the US) -- you'll probably get much of your money back -- and buy something with a module. Preferable something with a 40 mhz module already so you don't need to buy that. | If you can mail, me that would be great snipped-for-privacy@pondugula.com
Ok ...
--
Doug McLaren, snipped-for-privacy@frenzy.com The other white meat.