Reduced Price FS or Trade RC Trailer

My wife is really giving me pain over this trailer and it has got to go. Any
reaonable offer will be considered. I will work with you.
RC Trailer--Starcraft '78 Pop Up Trailer converted for RC Use. This is a
nice 8' long, 7 foot wide completely sealed trailer in very good condition. The
trailer can easily handle 4 planes up to 1/3 scale and probably a 40% on the
diagonal. It has 120V hookup and all benches, beds, counters, canvas, etc.
removed for RC transport. The great part is that you raise the roof with one
crank handle and it comes up on four posts with well maintained lifting
hardware and cables. It has an up-to-date registration/title and new wheels and
tires (12" 5 stud) and outside latches and hardware. I bought a new tarp and
bungees for outside storage and internal floor hold downs for the planes. The
trailer can be picked up in the Hartford, CT area and I will sell or trade it
for what I have into it. $600 OBO for all. Call Tim at 860.604.1888 or
860.651.3262
Tim Simsbury, CT USA
Reply to
AdamsGroup
Have you tried Ebay yet?
Tom
Reply to
Tom Johnson
Well, that's a possibility. I will check oout eBay and see what they have in trailers.
Thanks, Tim
Reply to
AdamsGroup