Inflight Video II (with crash!)

OK this time Burger King didn't fare so well. I hurried up my landing for some dumb reason, got too slow and tip stalled into the ground. Here is the video. Got a couple of crushed wing tips, dis-located firewall, and a bit of damage in the wing mounting secion of the fuse.. Nothing a little CA, scrap balsa, and Monocote can't handle!

After I got home I strapped the camera on my Blade CX2 and took it outside on a too windy day. Yes, you're right, TWO crash videos in ONE day!

In case you missed the first Burger King flight video I posted, here it is. (Sorry no crash here!)

Dale

Reply to
Dale

Sorry Dale - That was a *really* bad day :-(

Reply to
Ed Forsythe