Keeping the prop on a speed 400

I've had a problem with the push-on props on my S400 powered Twin Aventura seaplane often fly off. I've checked to be sure they're pressed on as far as possible, but the mounting still seems to be less than secure.

Any suggestions for keeping them attached?

TIA, Joe Parsons

Reply to
Joe Parsons

I've used 3M-77 spray adhesive with good results.

Craig

Joe Pars> I've had a problem with the push-on props on my S400 powered Twin

Reply to
Craig