new e-flight calculator

This new e-flight calculator has a choice (switch) between German and English language:

datenbank

-> antriebsrechner

Download the zipfile, run the spreadsheet and select your language using the buttons in the upperrighthand corner.

More info on the usage of the calculator:

If you want to translate the other articles/items on said site, you can use e.g.

Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren

int E fly-in near Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

A.T.

Goedendag,

If you want to be kept up to date about new 'Drive Calculator' software/motordatabase releases or if you want to join the discussion, subscribe to this new mailing list I set up:

It would be nice to see a bi-lingual group, English and German.

Mail reception can be disabled and enabled again (e.g. during holidays) but messages can always be read in the public archives on the aforementioned homepage. The group has an RSS/XML feed:

I took care of spammers, the way I did for 'my' other group
(famous last words ;-)

Prettig weekend ;) Ron van Sommeren int. electric fly-in

Nijmegen, the Netherlands

"Ron van Sommeren" wrote in message news:435d3c21$0$16616$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl...

Reply to
Ron van Sommeren

[...]

Version 2.2, motordatabase version 11 is available. New features: Correction for air density, temperature and height.

New motors in database

- Kora15-16

- AXI2212-20

- Python 3s

- Python 3s

- Python 200

- SS23 (T-Rex Suchtmotor)

- CDR250x20-50Y Heinrich Hilgers Motor (15g)

- next: Kora10-10/12

English language default

German language default
Datenbank

-> Antriebsrechner / Drive calculator Direct link to file download