On the original Sr. Telemaster

For those who are really interested, I can send separately, the story of the Telemaster series planes. I still have one of the original Sr. Telemaster kits and plans. While the planform is essentially the same, the original wing was constructed entirely differently from the newly offered kits and had barn door ailerons...and a fixed tail wheel. Will be happy to forward my notes and "story" to any who ask. my email is mfsjr2@comcast. Kindly ask for the Telemaster notes...and any comments after your receive them will be appreciated...even constructive criticism is welcome as well!!! Regards to all, Frank Schwartz AMA123

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Oops!!! That's snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Frank,

We are trying to get this venerable old model approved for VRCS events. Have you any evidence that it existed prior to 1/1/1970?

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Hi Frank!

I would LOVE to have the notes..

I HAVE the original model, still in flying condition.

My mail is mariners snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com

There is an underscore after "mariners" covered up by the underline..

Dave

Reply to
Dave