Big K - Laying The Ghost

(I wonder if those malicious and infantile souls, G1LVN? G7KUJ? G3VKI? G8/M3OSN? M5GWH?, who are contemporaneously uttering forgeries purporting to have come from me in contravention of the Malicious Communications Act 1988 Section 1 and the Telecommunications Act 1984 Section 43, have considered that they might be liable to extradition to Italy, the site of the aioe server, to answer for their crimes of forgery?)

For a number of years I have maintained a search to resolve the numerical anomalies that are present in many texts and web-sites that attempt to present a mathematical justification for representing sampling in the real world as Diracian Delta Functions. In return for what was a genuine and sincere search for the truth, I received a great number of essentially infantile responses from many people who were the celebrated authors and pundits of DSP, but never did I receive a straightforward and simple explanation.Many insulting remarks, yes, and many specious explanantions that seemed to owe more to the make-believe world that is religion than to any mathematical and engineering rigour.

(I was rather surprised this morning to discover a thread in comp.dsp from 1998 where several of those who set out to insult me had also expressed the self-same problem.)

I have now found a good explanation for the use of the Diracian Delta Function to represent the sampled signal, a trivially simple one (and embarrassingly so, but then I was distracted by so many seeming authorities and misleading text-books) that does not require any religious-like bending of attributes (such as sampling by the AREA of a pulse that was favoured by the infantile and cowardly "Chimera", whoever she was).

This explanation may be found in Volume 1, "Introduction to DSP", of the "DSPedia" published by "Steepest Ascent" and authored by Stewrt, Garcia-Alis, Rice, Stirling, and Freeland, in the pages around 2.18, "Short Duration Unit Pulse and Impulse"

I do not seek that you should all rush off and read it, that is very bad manners. What I will do, however, is give you all time to reveal that you really did know the answer and were merely responding to some inexplicable motivation to want to insult in your original contributions. (This will gainsay the likes of Brian Reay, who, not knowing the answer at all, will claim to have known it anyway when it is revealed. An example of Brian Reay's duplicity can be seen in his post of this morning about "Big K" where he refers incorrectly to his post of 7th March 04 at 8:51 in the thread with a "chalk-and-cheese"-like title. I ask that none of you quote my remarks about Brian Reay because he claims that he cannot see my posts and therefore cannot currently be distressed by my criticism of him)

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Apologies, I meant 'Special K'. It's a food supplement that stops my eyes from rolling around in their sockets uncontrollably.

I'm currently hiding from Elisabeth after I soiled the bedclothes last night.

I've found the bestest hiding place... she will never find me under this blanket!

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Yawwwwwn

Yet another ID for the Chipenham chump

Reply to
Bowman

Shuddupa yer face, Evans! You ain't da only one wid a 350.000.000.000,00 Lira lawbook.

Reply to
Benito Mussolini

Did you know that "Seeker after Truth" is the literal English translation of the Arabic, Persian and Pashto word "Taliban"?

Reply to
Mike Gathergood (G4KFK)

The Malicious Communications Act 1988 Section 1 and the Telecommunications Act 1984 Section 43 do not apply in Italy. They are British Acts, not Italian.

Stupid Boy!

Reply to
Gareth Alun Evans

So you're calling Gareth Alun Evans a "Raghead"?

Perhaps you're right, there's definitely something missing up there!

Reply to
Gareth Alun Evans

Rather than displaying the cowardice that is typical of the britland squaddie by hiding behind your wall whilst slinging insults, why not reveal who you are and where you live?

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Oh - I forgot..

I'm posting through an anonymous news server..

How hypocritical!

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Anybody who wishes to write and accuse me of hypocrisy may do so at the following address. Gareth Alun Evans

13 Hardens Close Chippenham Wiltshire SN15 3AA
Reply to
Gareth Hypocrit Evans

Rather than masquerading as someone else and publishing their personal details, why not be a man rather than an infantile coward typical of the Britland squaddie, and identify yourself and your own personal details?

Shame on you.

Coward.

There is a big difference between using an anonymous server, and hiding behind that server masquerading as someone else and vomiting the infantile obsessive campaign of insults that you do.

What's your problem? Why are you obsessed with a campaign of obsessive personal attacks in technical newsgroups?

Time for you to grow up, I think.

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Do the RSCB and its directors support the cowardly behaviour of those who masquerade as others and cause offence?

Do the RSCB directors speak out against such behaviour, or do they condone it and encourage it by letting such behaviour pass unremarked?

Do the RSCB not realise, perhaps, that such behaviour comes with the social dross of those who would be the candidature for the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme, especially the wannabees who cannot even muster the level of competence to pass an exam set for 6 year olds despite several months or years of a claimed interest?

Are the RSCB and its board of directors pleased with the drastic decline in standards of decency that they have brought about?

Reply to
Seeker After Truth

Mmmm When did you ever see real action in a conflict Mr Evans...no I didn't think so. And before you start, an alleged plods boot does not count (he was found NOT guilty remember), neither does slinging insults or harassing people via the internet. The person one of your personalties thinks is a 'squaddie' may be fighting to allow you to have your freedom of speech, to allow you to keep 'signing on' and allow you to appear in court rather than a summary execution.

Reply to
Thomas Ernshaw

About one-third of the population of Afghanistan, including Tadzhik, Uzbak, Turkman, Hazarah, and some Pashtoon, speak Dari - about five million people in total.

from Aero Spike

Reply to
Spike

Steady on - Gareth took on 6 plods single-handed with his hands cuffed behind his back :-)

Reply to
Mike Gathergood (G4KFK)

Reply to
Bowman

Don't let him get to you, he's not worth a blow on a ragman's trumpet, I don't know how Pam and Bob put up with him.

Reply to
Bowman

More like a cabbage patch doll

Reply to
Me

Nah - people like to adopt cabbage patch dolls.

Reply to
Mike Gathergood (G4KFK)