Big K - Laying The Ghost

Mike Gathergood (G4KFK) wrote:

About one-third of the population of Afghanistan, including Tadzhik, Uzbak, Turkman, Hazarah, and some Pashtoon, speak Dari - about five million people in total.
from Aero Spike
Mike Gathergood (G4KFK) wrote:

Hmm, that could explain the Police showing a keen interest in him :)

The Malicious Communications Act 1988 Section 1 and the Telecommunications Act 1984 Section 43 do not apply in Italy. They are British Acts, not Italian.
Stupid Boy!
Thanks for trashing the newsgroup...all of you!!!

Learn how to use the filtering in your newsreader, no one forces you to read the messges. You read them because you want to, so don't complain. There isn't much else of interest in this group anyway.

Do you think you could stop typing like you probably talk on a radio? Cut the message down to a few lines as it is incredibly boring and makes no sense. What's your problem - in a few concise lines.

I have written 7 theses and attended countless conferences about Mr Evans. If you can sum him up in a few concise lines - I'll eat my couch.

yiz are self destructing girlz betta lift ya game :^))
Dr Siegmund Freud wrote:

I can sum him up in one short sentence (no pun intended). He's a nutter!
on 16/09/2006 14:03 Seeker After Truth said the following:

Evans, either prove your allegations or STFU.
--
;-)
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.

--fnord--
--
Scott
Reverse name to reply