Big K - Laying The Ghost

LOL

Why don't you just f*ck off to myspace and disappear up your own proxy server you proxy moron

Reply to
G1LVN

Thanks for trashing the newsgroup...all of you!!!

Reply to
Brian

Do you think you could stop typing like you probably talk on a radio? Cut the message down to a few lines as it is incredibly boring and makes no sense. What's your problem - in a few concise lines.

Reply to
malc

Learn how to use the filtering in your newsreader, no one forces you to read the messges. You read them because you want to, so don't complain. There isn't much else of interest in this group anyway.

Reply to
malc

I have written 7 theses and attended countless conferences about Mr Evans. If you can sum him up in a few concise lines - I'll eat my couch.

Reply to
Dr Siegmund Freud

yiz are self destructing girlz betta lift ya game :^))

Reply to
nuvistor

So, if he's masquerading as you, as you claim, does that mean you are the REAL "Gareth Hypocrit Evans"?

Reply to
know code

Hmm, that could explain the Police showing a keen interest in him :)

Reply to
know code

I can sum him up in one short sentence (no pun intended). He's a nutter!

Reply to
know code

on 16/09/2006 14:03 Seeker After Truth said the following:

Evans, either prove your allegations or STFU.

Reply to
Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI

"Seeker After Truth" wrote in news:eegsmv$j3n$1 @emma.aioe.org:

--fnord--