OS 120 sp

Does anyone have any experience of the supercharged 120 four stroke. I have heard that there was some problems with some of them any info appreciated Chris

Reply to
BondTasha

The Surpass II pump put out too much pressure for many of the regulators supplied with the engine. Adjusting the pump never was a good fix for all conditions. OS did supply a new regulator for some who had the problem, but I don't believe that the parts are still available. Many of us have solved the problem by bypassing some of the pump output back to the tank. This is done by placing a tee in both the supply and return lines and connecting them together with small fuel tubing.

Jim - AMA 501383

B> Does anyone have any experience of the supercharged 120 four stroke.

Reply to
James D Jones