OS91-FX ABN?

Hi,
I wonder if anyone knows whether OS91-FX is still an ABN engine instead of
ABC? I thought OS did take care this problem a few years back after getting
lots of neg. comments from users everywhere. I just checked TowerHobbies
website and it shows 91FX is still an ABN???
Any comments will be appreciated.
Phi
Reply to
phi486
They changed the plating process, not the material used. There's nothing wrong with nickel plating, in and of itself. While the engine doesn't last as long, it breaks in quicker, and is much more user friendly than a hard chrome lining. OS engines have their user-friendly reputation due to the nickle plated liner, for the most part.
Reply to
Mathew Kirsch