Q about ABC radio

Hi,

Does anyone know what chips are on the Aerobird Challenger receiver? I opened up mine, but they are both grinded on the top in order to erase the marking. I believe the receiver might be MC3371 or MC3372, but does anyone know what the other might be? Also, what is the motor driver? Is it a MOSFET? If so, what type? Maybe someone knows or the marking is not so badly erased on their unit.

Info about the transmitter is welcome as well. I suspect the chip is a Fairchild microcontroller.

The reason why I am asking is that I want to be prepared with some spare parts in case of a really bad crash, plus, of course, pure technical curiosity.

Thank you, Cirip

Reply to
cirip