RC Gear & Planes for sale CHEAP!

I keep thinking I'll get back into the sport but work, kids, life, more work, & more work keep getting in the way. My equipment has been gathering dust for about 6-7 years and needs to go. I've got several planes, a few engines, tools, radio gear and lots of hardware. I'm located in Cary, NC just west of Raleigh. If you're within driving distance and are interested give me a shout.

I can give you a more detailed list and take some pictures if wanted

Planes I have: Ultimate 10-300 no engine or radio, about 2 hours total flight time .60 Piper Cub clipped wing, built up but not covered .45 Home built "sportster" aerobatic trainer, with engine Eagle 63 with 4 stroke .45, my first plane, it flies but its pretty ugly .60 Decathlon with 45 engine & tuned pipe, only 5-6 flights Home built "stick" which flies with a cox .049, very small & aerobatic

Richard

919-481-9358 home 919-606-8619 cell
Reply to
Richard Slay

"Richard Slay" wrote in news:uo%ue.3854$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com:

There's only one thing left to do: Get a motorcycle.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

I'm doing just that! Been off mine for 5 years letting the carpel tunnel surgery heal. Already put a deposit on a Kaw ZRX-1100!

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

If it weren't for the possibility of being "right-sized" in the near future at work, I'd be in a Kawasaki 1000 cc Concours sport tourer.

For now, the Savage will do, jest mounted a Sigma BC800 bike speedo with trip odo on it.

Reply to
High Plains Thumper

"High Plains Thumper" SNIP

DO NOT START THAT ONE AGAIN! Geez next thing I know you'll start the dreaded "synth v. castor" fight AGAIN!

That said I agree wit' you. He needs a bike...say a Brough Superiour?

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

A Spagthorpe Pup seems more the ticket...

Reply to
St. John Smythe