RC-Universe forums

Have the forums been down for a couple of days or is it a problem at my end ?

Reg

Reply to
reg

Reg:

At 4:15 PM Chicago time, they seem to be working ok. And I haven't had problems with them in the last couple of days.Of course, that cable under the Atlantic could be leaking or something, I suppose.

Harlan

Reply to
H Davis

Reply to
Vegasfan

Thanks for the comments. I seem to have a problem here... I can access the RC-Universe site but not any of the forums !

It's not just this computer but also the one my wife uses. The problem is not specific to my Linux system but also Windows. Firefox and I.E both do the same... access the site,adverts,for sale,reviews,etc, but come up blank with any of the forums I normally use. I don't get any better result if I sign in to my user account.

Everything worked normally upto a week ago when the forums no longer worked. My linux system has had recent upgrades but Windows has never been altered as I seldom use it.... rcgroups.com works as normal... strange !

I guess I need to investigate....

Reg

Reply to
reg