Re: Advertise free on my site

I live near a farm and have access to a lot of raw material.... so, judging by the subject of your for-sale section, I assume that I can sell buckets of shit?

MJC

Hi > > I have just added a new page to my website - Shit For Sale. Advertise your > planes, helis & other stuff here for free. > > > -- > > John > >

MJC

Absolutely! Send me some pics of the tolies and some words about it and I'll put it on my page.

Reply to
Average Heli Person