Re: citabria cowl

It would help to know the manufacturer and then go here:

or here
Don

My boys took a Citabria in on a trade, > I'm not sure of the manufactory, it has > 69" wing span. The only rx I have available > is a 4 channel Futaba with FP-s48 servos > the plane had 2 aileron servos would it be > possible to mount 1 servo. I'm not sure > if the FP-S48 servo would have enough strength > to operate the flaps. >
Reply to
Don Hatten
4 channels are fine. You need a Y cable for the ailerons. Also, a good rule of thumb for determining the servo requirements is 1oz of torque per square inch of control surface. hope this helps

Ed

Reply to
Edward Cameron