Re: Futaba T6XAs Mixing help

Sorry guys, I should have checked Futaba's FAQ first. Found out I had to use PMIX2 to turn off CH 5's regular function. I still have only trim on one side though.... not sure if maybe a Y might be the better way anyhoo. Mike

Hey Gang, > I've got plane I'm setting up with dual elevator servos with a Futaba T6XAs. > It looks like I'm going to have to use CH6 for one, which will mean that > I'll have to use a "Y" harness for the ailerons (I hate to have to do > that!). Another option I guess would be to use a "Y" on the elevator servos, > but they're pull-pull, and it would be a pain to have to re-arrange the > cables since I'm pretty sure I'd have to flip the cables on one of them. > Either way, it looks like It's not going to be optimal, but maybe the best I > can do with just a 6 CH Tx, unless someone has a better idea. I wish I > could re-tag Ch 5 for something besides retracts (don't need them on an > Eindecker), but I don't see where I can, or adjust it to have full motion. > > Any help would be greatly appreciated. > > Thanks, > Mike >

Mike Bealmear

Y connector with a reverser in it. Reverses one side of the Y. Worked great for the flaps on my SuperStunts 60.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

I believe Expert makes one:

EMS Jomar (look up their website on google).

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch

UH, I forget who made it but it was something like $25. Bought it at my LHS, Robin's Hobby. Checking Tower Hobbies just now shows em made by EMS (looks right) and costing $18.99. In stock too. Both Futaba J and Hitec S/JR/whatever.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople

I Picked up an EXPERT 6" Y harness with a reverser at HTUSA tonight for $8.50. I hope it does the trick.

I don't care much for the Pmix set-up on the T6XAs. The PMix switch is then on the Elevator dual rate switch. If I'd inadvertently flip that up, the left elevator goes full down. Yikes! That could be exciting.

Thanks for all the input guys.

Reply to
Mike Bealmear