Re: Good brands of Brushed and Brushless Speed Controllers

You and everybody else. Price doesn't seem to equal quality these days. Even the most expensive ESC's are blowing!

I am looking for the lowest cost of the high quality brands of Brushed and >Brushless speed controller. >
Reply to
Jim

My experiences with GWS electronics have always been positive, and they offer a nice selection of brushed and brushless ESCs.

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Sometimes the Internet is a very small place. I just realized after re-reading some of your questions here that we were just flying together out at the Midwest Performance Flyers' field in La Vista tonight, Peter!

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Yes, and this is the motor that Fred Tuckerman suggested as the answer to my original question:

ordered one right away, less than $21.00 for motor, ESC, and prop including shipping, and it puts out 113.4 Watts at

50 grams of weight and 10 volts. It looks like it is about 70% efficient at max power 113.4 / (16.2 * 10)

Reply to
Peter Olcott

take al look at the simprop magic speed controller.

They are mid-priced and i have no problem with mine. you receive a high power BEC that handles +3A. and an ESC that can handle 6 lipo cells.

GWS...not bad very cheap but you need an programmer card and that not interesting if you only need onde esc.

TM

"Peter Olcott" schreef in bericht news:wy4jk.4870$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe03.iad...

Reply to
dingo

who sells the simprop controllers?

Reply to
Jim

FMA has just come out with a new line of ESCs that are significantly less cost than comparable Jeti controllers. I just put one in my Telemaster Electro and it works great. Nice programming card is available also.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

"Jim" schreef in bericht news:H94mk.304$T91.158@trnddc04...

Reply to