Re: Brands of transmitters, mix and match?

Hitec will work great.

How well can different brands of transmitters and receivers be combined? > What about different brands of receivers and servos? > > I have a JR Sport S400 transmitter, and want to upgrade the micro receiver > to the next larger size for greater range, I also probably want to upgrade > the sub-micro servos to the next larger size for greater torque. I am > considering the Hitec brand for these components. >
Reply to
Jim