Re: Super Tigre Motor

Good writeup Lyman. Your advice is exactly how I have always set up Super Tigres!! It works!

Couldn't agree more with Ed -- > > Though I have not had a .90, more than 50 of us have been racing the > smaller ST 40s for over a year now. To a man, all agree they require a > rather lengthy break in before you achieve total reliability. As they say: > "When all else fails, read the instructions." We are running 15% Cool > Power as a 'standard' fuel. There is also an article within my Web Site > that has some pretty darn good basic info on setting ST carbs in general. >
> Cheers -- \_________Lyman Slack________/ > \_______Flying Gators R/C___/ > \_____AMA 6430 LM____ / > \___Gainesville FL_____/ > Visit my Web Site at
Reply to
Jim

just though to drop by to let everyone know that i just completed build the plane and will try to get it up on the sky this coming weekend if i have the time. wish me luck. thanks all.

Reply to
MATHewmoua

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 01:32:32 -0500, MATHewmoua wrote in :

Happy landings!

Let us know how it all turns out ...

Marty

Reply to