Re: Wing Ribs?

Here's a sugestion ...

Cut a templete from 1/4 in plywood without the spar cutouts. Use glue stick and glue about 4-6 blanks to the plywood. Use a router an a router table with a straight bit and a pilot to cut the most perfec ribs. Cut as many as you need and then cut the spar notches when yo are done. A jig and a table saw works nicely for this. This work great for straight wings. I just cut 44 ribs for a Aeromaster I a building. No sanding needed. Just be sure to seperate the ribs whe you are done so you don't wind up with a block

-- Aeromiste

this thread:

Aeromister