Saito's using 30% nitro

My 91 Saito loves it. My 100 Saito runs hot on it and runs best on 15%. My Saito 180 Blew Up on it. I think it all depends on the individual engine.

Reply to
Donduk

I have used nothing but 25% Omega fuel in all my engines including a Saito 150. Saito 270T, YS91AC, and FS90. The only problem I have encountered is on a FX61 where the liner wall peeled which was an inharent problem with some of them. I changed to 2cy fuel when Saito reccommended it on some of their engines. But I always err on the rich side and manage the throttle so they are not at full bore for the full flight(i.e throttle up climbing, throttle down descending, mid range level.....judges like that).

Phil AMA609

D> My 91 Saito loves it. My 100 Saito runs hot on it and runs best on 15%. My

Reply to
pcoopy