Selling your RC?

If you're selling your RC items, check out

~theLane

Reply to
thelanester

Your website does not work well with Netscape 7.2 , Mozilla Firefox, or Opera.

Kinda shortsighted on your part. Assuming that *everybody* used Micro$oft Exploder.

*sheesh* T
Reply to
Crabs

... or Safari, or iCab.

... and that's just the first page. Who knows what disasters await further in.

Reply to
Joe Ellis

You do realize that most of the young adults are asking themselves, "What's a Yugo?".

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 00:38:13 -0400, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Ed Cregger" instead replied:

He's that bear in Jellostone park. Right? Best friend is named BeeBee?

How much did I win?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Works fine with 7.2 for me. Not much on the site right now, but that may change.

Reply to
Ted Campanelli

A guy walked into the auto parts store and the fellow behind the counter asked if he could help him. The fellow said, "Would you give me a gas cap for a Yugo?"

The guy behind the counter though for a moment and said, "Sure, that's a good trade."

Reply to
David Hopper

LOL! mk

Reply to