Introduction brushless control

Hello,

if you are interested in a in-depth introduction to brushless control, then take a view to this site:

best regards

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang

| if you are interested in a in-depth introduction to brushless control, | then take a view to this site: | |

To save you some time ...

-- It's not a page on how brushless motors and/or ESCs work. Instead, it appears that they're selling a kit for building your own brushless ESC. It also comes with a CD, though it's not entirely clear what's on it.

-- The page is in English, but it's poor English. (Granted, it's better than my German ...)

-- The last paragraph reads :

BDK - not for USA

Because of the incalculable case law and liability-rights, this BDK will not be delivered to USA and not to american citizens. Do not use this BDK in the USA. I refuse any liability.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

Can't blame him. The US Civil Court system is FUBAR.

"Justice for all that can most afford it"

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger