Sig Kobra and Futaba Radio For Sale in Houston Area

Sig Kobra with OS FX 25 and Futaba 4 Channel Radio. Excellent condition. Covered with Dope and silkspan. Looks great. Ready to fly. Has never flown, although I might fly it this weekend. I labored for many hours to put this plane together, but now I don't have time to fly and need cash. Will not ship. Pick up in Houston area only (Scoby Field).

Asking $250 OBO.

Reply to
kksiu

I flew the plane described below today. It flies great. It tracks straight. It's very manueverable because it's built very light but strong.

Reply to
kksiu