*&^$! (Stabilizer oops)

Just got done overcoming all the problems with materials and engineering on my Top Flight Nobler, and started sanding it to profile -- backwards. I nicely rounded off the hinge line, instead of the leading edge.

Bad Dobby. Bad, bad Dobby.

It isn't even all the way together and it's already got a crash repair...

Reply to
Tim Wescott

You crack me up....er uh I mean sorry to hear. mk BTDT

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Two or three times in my life I have assembled wings with the dihedral backwards (upside down). I'm also famous for building the firewall in the fuselage with all of the thrust angles reversed. Darn if I know why. Just once in a while I get it all wrong, but most of the time it turns out all right.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

That reminds me of the time I was covering a biplane. I got to the point where it was time to do the top wing. I looked over to where I had put it to see one of the kids it for a hammer, leading edge down to get more force.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

I think that's how canards were invented :-)

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

Having torn apart a model because I glued my fingers to the thing I can sympathize. Also done the duplicate fuse side, you name it.

Reply to
Fubar of the HillPeople