The *real* peckerwood

This peckerwood is no longer "extinct" What do the rest of you peckerwoods think?

Lee Hopper

thats rich!!

Reply to
jim breeyear

Well as a true and honest peckerwood I for one am HAPPY that my opinion that THOSE peckerwoods aren't extinct was finally vindicated. I never got to see one as a child, BUT the Audubon mounts, art and such have always been admired by me.

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Those woodpeckers are so large they may make a good meal!

Reply to
Sport Pilot

they taste almost exactly like bald eagle

Reply to
Bob Cowell

Nah, they are more like Osprey!

Reply to