Threadlock

Is Pacer Z42 compatible with plastics? If not what type to use? Tks

Add pictures here
✖
I don't know about the Pacer stuff but LocTite makes a threadlocker for plastics. It's called Assure 425 Surface Curing Threadlocker (20 gm Net Wt. Bottle).
"LOCTITE® 425T is designed as a fast curing, low strength adhesive for locking metal and plastics fasteners. The product is designed for pre- or post-application. LOCTITE® 425T cures quickly on plated metal and plastics fasteners; fixturing is
achieved in less than 2 minutes and full strength within 24 hours. Fixture speed can be increased by application of a
LOCTITE® Cyanoacrylate activator - e.g. 7113T. This product is typically used in applications with an operating range of -54
°C to +85 °C."
Most Loctite products are not "...normally recommended for use on plastics (particularly thermoplastic materials where stress cracking of
the plastic could result). Users are recommended to confirm compatibility of the product with such substrates."

Add pictures here
✖
I am using the threadlock to hold the motor to the EDF stator with the supplied metal screws. I was afraid that the normal blue threadlock might attack the stator . Its better to be safe.I will look into your suggestion. Tks

Add pictures here
✖