What has happened to Readytoflyfun.com website ?

www.readytoflyfun.com used to be a good site for RTF parkflyer trainer planes. Its gone....

Probably went out of business because all the cheap A-holes in this country are buying from Hobby City!

Let me see if I understand your position correctly. You call names of people unwilling to pay 5 times more for an item they can by from Hobby City because they are cheap? Is that correct? How much extra do you send to the governement in taxes every year? How much extra do you donate to ANY charity every year - I bet it is in the cents column.
Let me suggest a better way to look at it for you. If you were able to make your money go 2 to 4 times further, wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't it be a good thing to be able to do what you want AND what you need? Inexpensive stuff helps less financially endowed folks get more stuff just like you rich folks have. I guess that is why you are calling folks names over their attempts to save money.

The correct way to even the playing field is to charge the same tariff rates on Chinese goods that they charge on American good (30%). Then American factories could be started back up and Americans employed once again. But then the fat cats would have to give us raises now and then, the way they used to have to do. I can hear them crying now.
Once the Golden Goose (USA) has been completely killed, the rest of the world will collapse economically. Unfortunately, most folks in other countries do not realize this (government won't tell them) and they cheer for our destruction. Whose capital is financing Chinese industry do you suppose? Remember that I told you so.
Ed Cregger
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:16:14 -0500

Who do you think is funding the US deficit? The Chinese have been loaning money to the US and the balance keeps going up. Do you really think our politicians would have the balls to impose a tariff on Chinese products coming into our country?
--
To reply by email, use:
vhoward1122atgmaildotcom

--------------
Circumstances are rapidly changing. Even today events are forcing a major change in future politics.
There is a need for legislation preventing the borrowing of money for normal governmental operations. Perhaps a constitutional amendment.
It is also time to limit the scope and reach of presidential executive orders and a restoration of our rights to pre Bush status.
No more declaring war without Congress' approval.
No more demanding that social security pay for itself. Diverting tax revenues in the general fund to fulfil the obligations to its citizens is preferrable to funding illegal wars that only benefit the military industrial complex.
It is time we insisted, as citizens, that these things occur. It is time to return to teaching the benefits of our US Constitution and The Bill of Rights, regardless of the howls of despair by the extremists on both sides of the political spectrum. It is also time to do away with the present Federal Reserve System and return to backing our currency with items of intrinsic value, not promises.
I'm an old fart, as you can probably tell by my rantings. Todays kids have been brainwashed into thinking that the US Constitution is an outdated useless piece of writing that is laughable and that should be dismissed as irrelevant. I feel so very sorry for them.
Ed Cregger

I value the Constitution very much. I can't believe you suggest an amendment. The more you screw with the Constitution the less it means. mk

I'm not particularly in love with an amendment myself. If there is another means of accomplishing the same thing, without being so drastic, I would be for it.
Ed Cregger