What has happened to Readytoflyfun.com website ?

used to be a good site for RTF parkflyer trainer planes. Its gone....

Reply to
Chuck

Probably went out of business because all the cheap A-holes in this country are buying from Hobby City!

Reply to
Jim

Let me see if I understand your position correctly. You call names of people unwilling to pay 5 times more for an item they can by from Hobby City because they are cheap? Is that correct? How much extra do you send to the governement in taxes every year? How much extra do you donate to ANY charity every year - I bet it is in the cents column.

Let me suggest a better way to look at it for you. If you were able to make your money go 2 to 4 times further, wouldn't you like that? Wouldn't it be a good thing to be able to do what you want AND what you need? Inexpensive stuff helps less financially endowed folks get more stuff just like you rich folks have. I guess that is why you are calling folks names over their attempts to save money.

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

"Six_O'Clock_High"

Reply to
Ed Cregger

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 05:16:14 -0500 "Ed Cregger" remarked:

Who do you think is funding the US deficit? The Chinese have been loaning money to the US and the balance keeps going up. Do you really think our politicians would have the balls to impose a tariff on Chinese products coming into our country?

Reply to
Vance Howard

--------------

Circumstances are rapidly changing. Even today events are forcing a major change in future politics.

There is a need for legislation preventing the borrowing of money for normal governmental operations. Perhaps a constitutional amendment.

It is also time to limit the scope and reach of presidential executive orders and a restoration of our rights to pre Bush status.

No more declaring war without Congress' approval.

No more demanding that social security pay for itself. Diverting tax revenues in the general fund to fulfil the obligations to its citizens is preferrable to funding illegal wars that only benefit the military industrial complex.

It is time we insisted, as citizens, that these things occur. It is time to return to teaching the benefits of our US Constitution and The Bill of Rights, regardless of the howls of despair by the extremists on both sides of the political spectrum. It is also time to do away with the present Federal Reserve System and return to backing our currency with items of intrinsic value, not promises.

I'm an old fart, as you can probably tell by my rantings. Todays kids have been brainwashed into thinking that the US Constitution is an outdated useless piece of writing that is laughable and that should be dismissed as irrelevant. I feel so very sorry for them.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

I value the Constitution very much. I can't believe you suggest an amendment. The more you screw with the Constitution the less it means. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

I'm not particularly in love with an amendment myself. If there is another means of accomplishing the same thing, without being so drastic, I would be for it.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger