Model Tech Magic

Mine has finally succumbed to one too many "fun flys". Does anyone know of a web site that still has this plane. I have looked but it seems to be totally discontinued. Either version will do.

Reply to
Ted

I have one NIB but am saving it. I got from the LHS for less than mail order. I'll ask him. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

I'm dreading mine going to the balsa shed in the sky for that reason..

Slec in the UK are re-kitting the Limbo Dancer, and there is always the Weston cougar that are very similar

Reply to
Gavin

Reply to
notruthless

The LHS has one in stock if you want it. mk

Reply to
MJKolodziej

Well there ya go then! :-)

Reply to