What is this connector?

Crossposted to rec.models.rc.air

I need a replacement connector for a JR (model airplane) transmitter battery pack, both board-side and wire end. Preferably I'd like to know manufacturer and part number, it'd be _really_ cool if I can order it from Digi-Key.

Here are pictures:

TIA.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Does this look like your connector ?

This looks kind-of-sort-of like it:

don

Reply to
don

I'll dig a bit, and see.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

I would just convert both the connector end and the header on the PCB to something new. That is usually a lot quicker than trying to ID or source an unknown.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Those are definitely not .100" centers, but his did not look like they were either. I suppose he did measure though.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

A Yahoo search for (Jr+radio+transmitter+battery+connector) produced this from BP Hobby

Anyolmouse

Yes I did, with calipers under a microscope.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Thank you. I shall keep the link.

I'd still like to be able to order the bits from someplace and crimp my own, and I have a radio with a corroded connector on the board that needs replacing -- but this is helpful.

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Molex, AMP?

Bob