A new concept of flying. How can that be?

Keeping the cage (car) garaged and riding a motorcycle to work!
Really, with the advent of high powered, light weight batteries and efficient electric motors, the small scale ducted fan has made electric jets practical.
About the only horizon is a practical application of hover to flight used in planes such as the BAe Hawker Harrier, Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey.
However, one has already practically done it:
High Plains Thumper
I wonder how many crashed attempts it took him to work out all of the bugs and to get that far. I am impressed.
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger

Site Timeline