A question of lisp

I have tried to define a function out of mtext that automatically creates a mtext with the "no wrap" width. My knowledge of lisp is very reduced, and
all I get is the answer "nil". The following is qhat I have done:
(defun C:te () (command "mtext" pause "w" "0") )
Any good soul would help me mend it and tellme what's my mistake?
HiHO; Try "-mtext"