shape files

Hi all,
I am receiving a number of drawings from consultants and every time I open them they are searching for shape files.
Question. Does anyone know how to remove the shape files from the drawings? Purging doesn't remove them.
Thanks in advance Phil
You can't purge them if they are in use by a block, linetype, etc., unless you try something like Superpurge. If you can identify, and remove all reference to them in the file, then PURGE will do it.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

drawings?