Esri Shape files causing unhandled exception error

I am using a program called flo-2d to do some flood modeling. The ouput from flo-2d are esri shape files. I am importing them into LDDv2006 using the import command in the maps menu. Most of the shape files import fine, but I am having issues with importing area shape files as mpolygons. The shape files import normally, and the file will save. Upon trying to re-load the drawing, I get an unhandled expeption error.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, how did you work around it? Thanks, C. Alan

Reply to
whitten.alan